Hi, Colette's birthday is next Tuesday the 8th. I want to bring in a treat for the class. How many students are there in the afternoon class and what time should I bring them by. Brinda Chiddix
The class has 21 students in it and you can bring it at 12:40pm. We have recess at 12:50 so that will leave us 10min. Do you want us to wait to sing to her so you can be there?
I am the new kindergarten teacher at Lincoln Elementary School. I recently graduated from BYU-I in Elementary Education and this will be my first year teaching.
I grew up in San Marcos, CA (About 40 min. north of San Diego). My husband is currently going to school at BYU-I we will have been married one year in December.
Hi, Colette's birthday is next Tuesday the 8th. I want to bring in a treat for the class. How many students are there in the afternoon class and what time should I bring them by. Brinda Chiddix
ReplyDeleteThe class has 21 students in it and you can bring it at 12:40pm. We have recess at 12:50 so that will leave us 10min. Do you want us to wait to sing to her so you can be there?
ReplyDelete